Monday, October 18, 2010

Let's Go GIANTS!!!


I know that Mothers' Day was several months ago, but being that our beloved Giants are in the playoffs right now, I figured I'd show some support for the orange and black and give you a peek at the projects I had made for my Mom and Nana on Mothers' Day.

My whole family (and especially my Nana) are HUGE San Francisco Giants fans. My Nana hadn't been to a game since the Giants played at Candlestick, so we figured it was time to get her to a game at the gorgeous AT&T park. I made these boxes to hold their tickets and key chains in. Both were super surprised that my Sister and I were taking them to a game and we all ended up having a great day.

LET'S GO GIANTS!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Im not a Giants fan (A's fan) but this is Awesome! I bet Nana loved it, huh?

    ReplyDelete